Rumsey Hall has a thriving International Student program.
We believe in kindness, honesty, and respect at Rumsey Hall. These core values permeate throughout our International Student Program. Our intentionality in providing a safe community and rigorous academics results in students that shine in their gifts and talents—from countries far and wide! We welcome the opportunity to speak more with you about how our expert educators get to know each student and inspire them on their journey here and on to secondary school.
International Student Application Guidelines
The Admission deadline for all international student applications is December 15, 2023. All application materials, including an interview, must be completed and submitted, by this date. Families will be notified of a decision on January 15, 2024.
Subsequent to the December date, international boarding student applications will be considered on space availability.
Admissions Requirements Checklist
1. Complete the online Rumsey Hall Inquiry Form
During your campus visit, you’ll enjoy a campus tour with a member of the Admission Team and a Student Ambassador. Following the tour an The Admission Representative will interview the student and meet with the family.
3. Complete the Application through the SAO (Student Application Online) portal.
Please note that we ask that you complete the application, student essay and parent statement portions of the application prior to a tour and interview.
4. Complete your Interview with a member of our Admission Team. While visiting campus is best, we understand that some students are unable to attend an in-person interview prior to the application deadline, and therefore, a ZOOM Interview can be scheduled.
5. Submit your TOEFL Jr. - email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Request to be sent as part of the SAO application
· three years of previous school transcripts
· two current teacher recommendations (English and Math)
· Principal/Guidance Counselor Statement
7. All application materials must be received through the SAO portal by
December 15, 2023.
Campus Visits: Monday through Friday
We would love to show you around our campus! Please contact email@example.com to schedule a student-led tour. You'll have the opportunity to meet with the admission team, ask questions, and tell us about your child.
Please contact our Admission Office at 860-868-0535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.