We're Looking forward to the 2022-2023 School Year!
Have a great summer Rumsey Parents! We look forward to seeing your child/ren back on campus. In the meantime, we've compiled some helpful information to help you prepare. As the summer progresses, we will continue to update this page and send you emails with more details for the 2022-2023 school year. In each section of this page, you'll find the name and email address of the specific person you should contact if you have any questions regarding that topic.
We will post the opening days schedule in late summer. Thank you.
The 2022-2023 Student Handbook will be posted shortly. Thank you for your patience.
- What is the "effort list"?
- Are there classes on Saturday?
- Do I need to purchase textbooks?
- Does my child have summer work to do?
- What time is student drop-off?
- What time does the academic day end?
- What should my child wear to school?
- Should my child bring a laptop or other device to school?
- Does my child need to complete any placement tests?
- Is there internet in the dorms?
- Am I allowed to bring food into my dorm?
- Where can my child purchase basic necessities such as toothpaste, deodorant and shampoo?
- When will I know who my roomate is?
- How do I make travel arrangements for my child to arrive or depart from campus?
- How does the laundry system work?
- What is your weekend policy for boarding students?
Student Life Resources
- What is student life at Rumsey like?
- Will there be a student orientation to help my child meet new students and get familiar with the school?
- When will I receive the 2022-2023 Student Handbook?
- When will I know who my child's advisor is?
- Can my child bring a phone to campus?
- What leadership opportunities does the School offer?
- Athletic Equipment Requirements: Please review this document for items you may need to purchase for the fall.
NOTE - Statements are only visible within the month of the transaction date, i.e. July Bill is only accessible in July
* Domestic Families should make payments in the Portal using their United States Bank Account information.
* International Families should send a Wire Transfer payment to the school. (Include student name)
* Monthly Payment Plan Families should login each month to make payment.
* For questions regarding Payments, please contact the Billing Department: firstname.lastname@example.org