We're Looking forward to the 2021-2022 School Year!
Have a great summer Rumsey Parents! We look forward to seeing your child/ren back on campus. In the meantime, we've compiled some helpful information to help you prepare. As the summer progresses, we will continue to update this page and send you emails with more details for the 2021-2022 school year. In each section of this page, you'll find the name and email address of the specific person you should contact if you have any questions regarding that topic.
TextbookHub: Please use your child's student ID to access the online bookstore on the Blue Dog Portal.
- Is there internet in the dorms?
- Am I allowed to bring food into my dorm?
- Where can my child purchase basic necessities such as toothpaste, deodorant and shampoo?
- When will I know who my roomate is?
- How do I make travel arrangements for my child to arrive or depart from campus?
- How does the laundry system work?
- What COVID-19 safety guidelines will exist next year?
- What is your weekend policy for boarding students?
Student Life Resources
- What is student life at Rumsey like?
- Will there be a student orientation to help my child meet new students and get familiar with the school?
- When will I receive the 2021-2022 Student Handbook?
- When will I know who my child's advisor is?
- Can my child bring a phone to campus?
- What leadership opportunities does the School offer?
- How do I purchase a School tie and blazer?
- Athletic Equipment Requirements: Please review this document for items you may need to purchase for the fall.
- How do I report an absence?
- How do I access the Magnus Health portal?
- How do you communicate to parents about COVID-19 updates and precautions?
- Do you have programs in place to assist with wellness on campus?
- Can my child bring medications to school?
- How can I access Magnus Health?
- What happens if my child becomes sick at school?
* Current and past Bills and Statements are viewable by Parents or Guardians only in the Blue Dog Portal
NOTE - Statements are only visible within the month of the transaction date, i.e. July Bill is only accessible in July
* Domestic Families should make payments in the Portal using their United States Bank Account information.
* International Families should send a Wire Transfer payment to the school. (Include student name)
* Monthly Payment Plan Families should login each month to make payment.
* For questions regarding Payments, please contact the Billing Department: firstname.lastname@example.org