Living & Learning in the Time of COVID-19
Our unwavering commitment to creating and maintaining safe classrooms, dorms, and common spaces is the foundation of our healthy campus.
We successfully opened for full-time, on-campus learning—plus a comprehensive distance-learning option—this fall! Our team of leaders, health care professionals, and educational experts have created a comprehensive plan to create and maintain an environment where students can safely engage in our vibrant academic lessons, interact with each other to form meaningful relationships, and play outdoors to build and retain vitality.
- What if the public health situation significantly improves or worsens?
- Will my child need to be medically screened each day?
- What measures are in place to ensure everyone’s health and safety on campus?
- What happens if my child gets sick?
- Where will my child go if sick or quarantined, or if campus closes?