All students, no matter their vaccination status, will need to submit a negative COVID-19 PCR test within a week of the first day of classes.
All students must take a COVID-19 PCR test between September 2 and 6. Please email your test results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the School’s COVID-19 testing protocols?
- How does student drop-off work?
- Will remote learning & teaching be offered to individual students this year?
- What is the masking protocol?
- Will classes be cohorted?
- What will physical distancing look like?
- How are classrooms ventilated?
- How will hand cleaning be encouraged?
- How will recess work?
- How will lunchtime work?
- What would happen if an entire class or if the school needs to move to 100% Distance Learning?
Safety and Surveillance
The health and wellbeing of our students, faculty, and community is our utmost priority.