- What is the student enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year?
- Are there classes on Saturday?
- Is there a uniform or a dress code?
- Is there internet in the dorms?
- Am I allowed to bring food into my dorm?
- Are students allowed to bring cell phones on campus?
- How should a parent/child handle homesickness?
- Where can my child purchase basic necessities such as toothpaste, deodorant and shampoo?
- When will I know who my roomate is?
- When will I know who my Advisor is?
- Should I bring a laptop?
Rumsey will enroll 328 students in the 2017-2018 School year. The Lower School (K - IIIrd Form; Grades K-5) enrolled 92 day students. The Upper School (IVth - VIIth Forms; Grades 6-9) enrolled 101 day students and 135 boarding students. The student body is represented by 27 local communities, 15 states, 11 countries and two US territories.
On most Saturdays there are classes. There are three Activity Weekends per term when there are no Saturday classes. Students may take a long weekend on an Activity Weekend leaving at 1pm on Friday (unless the student has an athletic contest) and returning to campus by 7pm that Sunday. Activity Weekend dates are announced prior to the start of each term and can be found on the regular school calendar.