Online Book Buying for the 2012-2013 School Year: After you receive your child’s course selection in mid-July, the instructions below will assist you in purchasing text books:
Please print these directions before proceeding.
- Sign on at http://www.efollett.com/
- Under U.S. Schools K-12
In the State Drop Down: choose Connecticut
In the Your Institution Drop Down: choose Rumsey Hall School
Then Click Submit
- Please read the Announcements in the yellow box then click on the box labeled “Find Your Textbooks”
- In the “Select Your Department” Drop Down: choose the appropriate selection for your child
- In the “Select Your Course” Drop Down: choose the correct grade
- In the “Select Your Section” drop down: Choose “All”
- Click Submit
Follett will automatically check the “Buy This Item” box for all books. The system will also automatically check the used book option. If you do not need to buy the book, please remember to uncheck the “Buy This Item” box. If you want a new book, simply click new.
- Click “Add to Cart and add Another Course” to purchase Upper School Math and/or Foreign Language textbooks.
a. In the “Select Your Department” Drop Down: choose the appropriate selection for your child.
b. In the “Select Your Course” Drop Down: choose the appropriate course for your child.
c. In the “Select Your Section” drop down: Choose “All”
d. Click Submit
- When you are done, click “Add to Cart and go to Cart”