Online Book Buying for the 2015-2016 School Year: After you receive your child’s course selection in mid-July, the instructions below will assist you in purchasing textbooks. Please read the Section Note located on the top right of the course materials page.
1. Visit the Rumsey Bookstore
2. Click the yellow “Shop Now” button
3. In the “Program” Drop Down: Choose “All”
4. In the “Term” Drop Down: Choose “2015-16” - Then click "Submit"
5. In the “Department” menu: First choose Upper or Lower School. Upper School families will need to visit the Upper School, Upper School Math and Upper School Language departments separately to purchase all necessary textbooks.
6. In the “Course/Section” menu: Choose the grade level of your student.
7. Click “Submit”
8. Please read the Section Note located on the top right of the course materials page to avoid unnecessary purchases. Click “Add to Cart” for each book desired and then click “Select Another Course” to purchase Upper School Math and/or Foreign Language textbooks.
a. In the “Department” menu: Choose Upper School Math or Upper School Language.
b. In the “Course/Section” menu: Choose the appropriate course for your child.
c. Click “Submit”
9. When you are done, click “Add to Cart" then "Go To Cart”