Thank you for your interest in Rumsey Hall School!
A personal interview, a previous school transcript, Math and English evaluations and standardized test scores are required for application.
Rumsey Hall School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of any of its programs.
Below you will find the necessary downloads and the list of items necessary to begin the admissions process. All forms should be mailed to the Admissions Office. Do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.
- Rumsey Hall Admissions Checklist (download)
- Admissions Interview (Please call to schedule an appointment)
- Admission Application (download)
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Teacher Evaluation (Applicable for grades 6-9) (download)
- Mathematics Teacher Evaluation (Applicable for grades 6-9) (download)
- Lower School Teacher Evaluation (Applicable for grades K-5) (download)
- Standardized Test Scores (If available)
- Personal Recommendations (Optional)
- Kindergarten Parent Recommendation Form (download)
- Financial Aid Form (Please notify the Admissions Office).
- Visit SSS Online for more information about Financial Aid